Hypothetical: if someone complimented you, would you act a conceited fool, or let it go to your attention craved subconscious as some sort of "win." Go.
To the anonymous pussy ass that asked this question,
Given that both options given to answer this question have some sort of negative connotation, I will assume that you know me quite well. And given that you know me so well, you already know the answer. I will take this question as your way of saying you miss me and miss the fact that the latter option is always a factor when I’m complimented and that the former option only comes into play if I’m feeling “yummy” that day. I miss you, too.
‘Cause I love the little things that Pooh Bear says
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares
- 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teasp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk (I’d use rice milk or skim)
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup creamy peanutbutter (natural or organic)
- Mix together the quick cooking oats, light brown sugar, baking powder, kosher salt and ground cinnamon.
- Add in the vanilla extract, milk and egg. Mix the ingredients together.
- Then add in the mashed banana and peanut butter. Combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8 by 8 inch metal baking pan. Bake at 350 F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
‘Cause this sounds delicious!!!
(Source: healthinthemoment, via health-diary)
1/104 older »
Anne Vyalitsyna photographed for Harper’s Bazaar Brazil by Paulo Vainer.
‘Cause I love this jacket